We are pleased to announce that we released Neodymium 2.0. This is a major release because we consolidated the API. Unfortunately with some larger changes for the API which you can easily call breaking changes.
So make sure to adjust the following items when you upgrade:
- Renaming of classes in the neodymium.util package to achieve a better understanding
- Refactoring of the
- Renamed to
- Static functions to access all fields and API functions e.g.:
Neodymium.configuration()to access the NeodymiumConfiguration
Neodymium.localization("<localizationKey>")to get the current translation for the
Neodymium.dataValue("<dataKey>")to get value for the out of the current data set
- Renaming of our current main properties file from test.properties to
- Scoping and renaming for our property keys. We renamed and scoped them accordingly to their usage within the framework. Please find the correct naming in the documentation or in our example neodymium.properties file.
- Fixed some bugs in the ProxyConfiguration and added support for configuring sockets
- Removed usage of DesiredCapabilities to get rid of unnecessary console output during test execution
- Fixed a NPE in NeodymiumLocalization when having an empty String as value
- Allure 2.7.0
- Selenide 4.12.3
- JavaDoc 3.0.1
We covered some new topics in our GitHub wiki:
Have fun testing and as usual, we encourage contributions and forks.