we found the next bug in the version 4.7.1.
- I have a test case with some modules
- In the modules are some commands.
- Expand all Modules
If you now select only the module lines and not the commands inside and want to extract them to a new module, all is going well. But:
- Select the first line of the module
- press shift key
- select the last line (you want to extract)
-> now all lines between the first and the last line were selected.
- right click on the selectes lines and extract module
- create a new module and save it
only the first line were extracted to the new module and not all selected lines.
If you don’t expand the lines (don’t do step 3 in the preconditions) all lines were extracted to the new module.