Xceptance has released version 4.6.4 of its load testing and test automation product Xceptance LoadTest. This is a bug fix release.
- Improvement: Script Developer has been made compatible with Firefox 46.
- Improvement: The labels “Slow” and ”Fast” next to the speed slider are clickable now and can be used to adjust the replay speed.
- Fix: Module parameters are now evaluated completely before being passed to a module. This ensures that the parameter value does change when used inside the module.
- Fix: Importing a test suite more than once is not possible any longer.
- Fix: When using a filter text to reduce the amount of scripts listed in the script explorer, the view showed sometimes unexpected results.
- Fix: When using the new hierarchical view mode, the script explorer tree view was sometimes not consistent.
- Fix: The information panel below the script editor tabs was not always updated properly, especially when again selecting the already selected script.
- Fix: Certain important response headers, such as Content-Length or Content-Encoding, were missing completely.
- Fix: When viewing the response body of a certain request, the result browser sometimes showed its own HTML source code in the Response Content tab.
- Fix: When creating the load test report for very short test runs (below 1 second), the report generator failed with a